Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, foil pouch brussel sprouts. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Foil Pouch Brussel Sprouts. Traditionally roasted brussel sprouts always seem to dry out on me whwn i cook for the ecommended amount of time, but stay too crisp for our liking if I cut the time short. So I decided to give the foil pouch method a go.
Foil Pouch Brussel Sprouts is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Foil Pouch Brussel Sprouts is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook foil pouch brussel sprouts using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Foil Pouch Brussel Sprouts:
- Prepare 1 lb fresh brussels sprouts – washed, trimmed and halved
- Make ready 2 tbs olive oil
- Get 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbs honey
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper
Make an aluminum foil pouch by folding a piece of foil in half, then seal all ends except the one. Sprinkle the Brussels sprouts with the salt. Yellow onion: for an extra veggie and boost of flavor. Olive oil: to coat the onion and brussels sprouts well.
Steps to make Foil Pouch Brussel Sprouts:
- Place brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Add all other ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Lay out two pieces of foil criss-crossed with each other. Dump brussels sprouts into a pile in the center. Bring long ends of first piece of foil together and roll to seal. Fold over short ends. Fold second piece of foil around first.
- Place pouch on a baking sheet. Place in oven. Bake 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven. Unwrap carefully. Stir to coat in all the yummy juices. Adjust seasoning to taste if needed. Enjoy!
If you like a crunchier sprout and crispy bacon, poke a few holes in your foil pouch. This lets the moisture and steam from the Brussels sprouts drip away or evaporate instead of pooling in the pouch. If you like your sprouts and bacon soft, completely seal the foil pouch and skip the step for poking holes in the foil. Toss the Brussels Sprouts with the olive oil. Place the Brussels sprouts in the center of the pouch and roll up the sides leaving the top open.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food foil pouch brussel sprouts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com