Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, curry chicken pitas. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Curry Chicken Pitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Curry Chicken Pitas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
These pitas are a nice change of pace that pack a satisfying punch. Chicken, pecans and touches of honey and curry make this festive favorite just as tasty when wrapped in tortillas or served over crisp greens. —Marilou Robinson, Portland, Oregon Place boneless, skinless chicken breast in a medium skillet or saucepan. Add lightly salted water (or chicken broth) to cover and bring to a boil.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curry chicken pitas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Pitas:
- Make ready 2 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken
- Make ready 6 clove Garlic, minced
- Get 3 tbsp Curry Powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp Paprika
- Make ready 2 packages Frozen California Vegetable Blend
- Get 1 large Onion, chopped
- Prepare 3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Take 1 Salt/Pepper seasoning to taste
- Take 1 Olive Oil
- Prepare 1 Sesame Oil
- Get 1/4 Sesame Seeds
In a small bag… Arrange chicken on foil (do not let pieces touch) and brush with any remaining marinade. Indian Chicken Curry Pitas combine homemade yellow curry sauce with chicken and vegetables in pita bread for an easy, flavorful lunch or dinner. Panang refers to the island of Penang in Northern Malaysia bordering southern Thailand. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Pitas:
- Set the California mix into a colander and rinse with warm water to defrost, pat dry with paper towel
- Start by heating a wok with olive oil and a few drops of sesame oil over medium heat
- Season chicken with Garlic, curry, paprika, and salt/pepper in a large bowl
- Add the chicken and stir fry about 10 minutes until fully cooked
- Add the vegetable mix and onion and cook until veggies are tender but crisp
- Add sesame seeds and stir fry about 5 more minutes
- Spread yogurt onto pitas
- Spoon onto pitas or into pita pockets and serve with rice
Or if you’re simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you’ll find that, too. I made these changes because previous reviewers commented on the chicken not being flavorful enough. Even though my pita did fall apart (I always try to pack too much in) I really enjoyed these. My favorite part was the avocado. Split open the warm pitas and fill with the chicken, yogurt sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food curry chicken pitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com