Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll:
- Prepare Pita bread
- Take 2 – 3 cups Maida
- Make ready 1 – 2 tablespoons Ghee Oil /
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get 1 teaspoon Yeast
- Make ready 3/4 teaspoon Sugar
- Take 1 cup water warm
- Get grease oil to
- Get Filling
- Make ready 4 – 5 Chicken Marinated pieces
- Get 2 Tomatoes sliced
- Take 1 – 2 lettuce leaves
- Get 1 number Onions sliced finely
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Make ready 1/4 cup Corainder chopped
- Make ready 1 – 2 tablespoons tahini sauce
- Take Mint leaves
- Make ready Tahini Sauce
- Make ready 1 cup sesame seeds White
- Take 4 – 5 Garlic chopped
- Make ready 1 – 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Take pinch Salt a
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Chaat masala
- Take 2 – 4 tablespoons Oil
- Get 1 teaspoons Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup Curd
- Get / mintcoriander chopped to garnish
Instructions to make Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll:
- For pita bread, Combine the maida, salt, ghee and mix well..put the yeast and sugar along with the warm water for fermentation for 10-15 minutes. Then add to the dry mix and add enough water to make a sticky dough..add the last oil and then wrap in a cling film. Keep aside for at least 2-3 hours to rise.
- Meanwhile marinate the chicken pieces (boneless) in garlic chopped, pepper,salt,curd, and bit of lemon juice, with Italian herbs. Keep for 1 hour minimum. Shallow fry them and then shred them.
- Tahini sauce, roast the sesame seeds till fragrant and nicely brown. Blend well in a food processor or mixer well with some oil, till a fine paste. Add the other ingredients and blend well. Later mix with the curd and garnish with the choice of leaves.
- Now, after the rising of the pita dough, divide to atleast 6-7 orange size balls and let it sit again for another 15 minutes. Then on a flat surface, dust with maida, and nicely flatten to a circle and then grill it on a preheated tawa for 2 minutes on each side, pressing it nicely to puff up.
- Then spread mayo, and tahini sauce on each pita bread, generously add chicken pieces, tomatoes and onion. If you have lettuce, then you can put it as a bed for the remaining ingredients.Finely garnish with coriander, mint leaves. Serve hot with ketchup or just have it like that!!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com