Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken breast shogayaki. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Breast Shogayaki is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Breast Shogayaki is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
A Japanese dish, shogayaki is typically made with pork. A Japanese dish, shogayaki is typically made with pork. Here, we use chicken to stir-fry in this flavorful ginger sesame sauce spiked with sake.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken breast shogayaki using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast Shogayaki:
- Take 300 g Chicken Breast Fillet(s)
- Get 2-3 teaspoons Oil
- Take 1 small piece Ginger *finely grated
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Mirin
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Take 1/2-1 teaspoon Sugar *optional
The flavors of spicy ginger Pork Shogayaki is served at a lot of Japanese restaurants during lunch time. The ginger sauce is far more important than the pork used in Shogayaki! Pork Shogayaki (豚の生姜焼き; buta no shogayaki) is a dish in Japanese cuisine. Shōga (生姜) means ginger, and yaki (焼き) means grill or fry.
Instructions to make Chicken Breast Shogayaki:
- Thinly slice Breast Fillet(s). Combine grated Ginger, Mirin and Soy Sauce (and Sugar) in a small bowl.
- Heat Oil in a frypan and cook Chicken over high heat. It won’t take long.
- When Chicken changed colour, add the sauce and cook until sauce thickens, and that’s it!
- *Note: I sprinkled with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) for the above photo. I like to serve this dish with finely shredded Cabbage.
It can also be made with beef, but the pork version is so much more popular that the term “shogayaki” generally refers only to pork in Japan. Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) is a thinly sliced sautéed pork with tasty sauce with ginger flavour. It’s a very popular lunch menu in Japan. Today I want share Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) recipe, which is one of the most common pork dishes Shogayaki is usually on the menus at Japanese restaurants in the U. It’s really easy to prepare and.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken breast shogayaki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com