Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, black pepper stir fried noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have black pepper stir fried noodles using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles:
- Take Black Pepper Sauce
- Get black pepper (1/2 – 3 tsp)
- Prepare soy sauce
- Make ready white cooking wine or Mirin
- Prepare fresh ginger about 1 inch long
- Make ready garlic
- Prepare corn starch
- Get Main
- Get ground meat or tofu, cubed
- Get head of napa cabbage
- Prepare onion, chopped
- Prepare spinach fresh (optional)
- Prepare dried noodles, I like rice, but egg work well also
- Get vegetable oil
Instructions to make Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles:
- Soak noodles in water (room temp) for about an hour
- Pour a couple tablespoons oil in a large skillet, wok or stir fry pan. Turn heat to medium high.
- Once the oil is heated, cook meat, chopping it up, or fry tofu cubed on all sides.
- Once meat/tofu is just cooked, add chopped onion
- Chop cabbage across in 1/4-1/2 strips, so it is kind of noodle looking
- When the onions are mostly cooked, translucent, add cabbage, and spinach if using.
- When cabbage is wilted, drain noodles and add, turn heat down to medium.
- Stir for a few minutes to get it all hot
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor until well blended.
- Add sauce to pan. Stir to mix well. Keep stirring for about 2 or 3 minutes to allow sauce to thicken.
- Serve. Use sesame seeds, chopped green onion, cilantro to garnish if desired.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food black pepper stir fried noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com