Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked garlic parmesan lavash flatbread chips. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taste More Than Good With Wasa®. Choose From A Variety of Flavors. Enjoy On-The-Go Or With Your Favorite Toppings.
Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked garlic parmesan lavash flatbread chips using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips:
- Get 1 pack lavash flatbread
- Make ready Cooking oil spray
- Get Grated parmesan
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Prepare Garlic powder
- Make ready Seasoning Salt
It is a soft flatbread that is traditional in some Middle Eastern cultures and can be used to roll up sandwiches, for grilled paninis, topped with sauce and cheese for homemade pizza, eaten with hummus and so much more. Lavash is a thin flatbread usually leavened, traditionally baked in a tandoor (tonir) or on a sajj, and common to the cuisines of South Caucasus, Western Asia, and the areas surrounding the Caspian Sea. Lavash is one of the most widespread types of bread in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkey. The traditional recipe can be adapted to the modern kitchen by using a griddle or wok instead of the.
Instructions to make Baked Garlic Parmesan Lavash Flatbread Chips:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray the bottom of a cookie sheet lightly with cooking oil spray.
- Next, cut the lavash bread into triangle sections and lay them in a flat layer on the cookie sheet. Spray a thin layer of cooking spray across the tops of the triangle pieces.
- Then, Sprinkle and season to taste with parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and seasoning salt. (I dont always, but this time I also added ground Italian Herbs!😍)
- Bake for about 10 mins on each side. (Adding a little more spray and seasoning when you flip them.) Or dont flip them at all! Chips will be done when they start to brown around the edges and the parmesan begins to brown. 👍👍
- These went perfect with my cayenne lime guacamole and the salsa we had! Yum!
- I accidentally burned one of the batches of chips and turned them dark brown. However, I found they were still very delicious with this spicy sriracha tuna fish dip that I made, and We ate them Also! 🥰
While thinking about making my own chips to go with my hummus, I began to search the internet for inspiration. I found a quick and easy way to make and even flavor my own lavash chips! This is a great method for multiple people because you can flavor them how you like. Using a very sharp knife or a pizza cutter, cut lavash into. Wait until you make Parmesan Garlic Flatbread recipe!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked garlic parmesan lavash flatbread chips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com