Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan mounds pancakes, first way. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegan mounds pancakes, first way using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way:
- Make ready 1 cup old fashioned baking mix, such as Bisquick
- Make ready 1 cup sweetened vanilla coconut milk
- Make ready 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare 1 flax egg (1:1 ratio of ground flax:water, set)
- Take 1 4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Get 1 2 cup shredded coconut (I used organic, dehydrated)
- Make ready chocolate syrup (optional)
Steps to make Vegan Mounds Pancakes, first way:
- Combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
- Drop 1/4 cup sized dollops onto hot/preheated pan (my medium pan on large burner was set to 3, so medium heat).
- Let cook each side approx. 3-5 minutes until center stops bubbling and edges lift with ease.
- Serve with chocolate syrup and shredded coconut (not shown), or just devour them!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan mounds pancakes, first way recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com