Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mor kulambu buttermilk curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Onam special- Buttermilk curry/moru curry/mor kulambu. The traditional food of Kerala includes many authentic recipes. Kerala recipes not only include Puttu and Parotta.
Mor kulambu buttermilk curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mor kulambu buttermilk curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mor kulambu buttermilk curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mor kulambu buttermilk curry:
- Make ready 2 cup lassi/buttermilk
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 5 green chilies
- Take 1.5 tsp toor dal
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp raw rice
- Get 2 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- Get 10 curry leaves
- Make ready To taste Salt
- Get 3 tsp Oil
- Take 2 tsp shredded coconut
- Take 1 inch ginger
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Get For tempering
- Take 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Get 1 pinch hing/asafoetida
The traditional food of Kerala includes this curry is simple home. Murungakkai Mor Kuzhambu Recipe-Drumstick Buttermilk Curry is an easy way to make a curry by using curd as a base. The drumstick are dunked into the spicy and light buttermilk gravy and can be made quickly on a busy day. Drumstick pods helps to build strong bones, it is very good for pregnant women also.
Steps to make Mor kulambu buttermilk curry:
- Shred or grind 2 small piece coconut. then soak toor dal, ginger, rice, green chillies and cumin seeds in water for half an hour.
- Grind the soaked mix along with coconut and add it into curd.then add turmeric powder,hing and salt in curd then mix it well.
- Finely chop the onions and ginger. Heat oil in a Kadai.
- Once the oil is hot add ginger and then add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fenugreek seeds into it.
- Add the green chilies in it then add onions and saute it till it turns translucent in colour and then add curry leaves in it.
- Add the buttermilk mix in it and then once it starts to boil then simmer until thickened and then switch off the stove and garnish with coriander leaves.
Drumstick pods which are known as moringa in local language is rich in. I have already shared the recipe of the Traditional Mor Kulambu. It is fool proof recipe that never fails. Today I am going to share an Instant Mor Curry which is very quick to make. In Kerala, this is made often and is referred as ‘Kachimoru’ or Moru Kachiyathu’.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mor kulambu buttermilk curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com