Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pasta and beef. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When pasta sauce meets ground beef and melted cheese, the table’s set for a sure-fire family favorite. Get top recipes for meaty lasagna, ziti, pasta casseroles, and beefy bakes. Not only are these ground beef pasta recipes absolutely delicious, but they’re so easy to make.
Pasta and Beef is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pasta and Beef is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta and beef using 29 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta and Beef:
- Take Vegetables—————–
- Make ready 1 cup chopped celery
- Get 1 cup chopped carrots
- Prepare 1 small onion chopped
- Make ready To taste kosher salt
- Take 1 cup whole kernel corn
- Take 1/4 cup chopped olives
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic sliced
- Prepare 1/2 cup frozen English peas
- Prepare 1 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil
- Get Beef——————————
- Prepare To taste ground white pepper
- Get To taste kosher salt
- Prepare 1 cup panko breadcrumbs maybe an extra 1/3 cup
- Take 2 eggs beaten
- Prepare 1 tablespoon water
- Prepare To taste ground black pepper
- Take 1-1/2 pound beef sirloin
- Make ready 1/2 cup flour
- Prepare As needed oil to medium fry beef in
- Take Pasta—————
- Get 1/2 pound pasta, rigatoni
- Make ready 2 quarts water
- Get 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon extra Virgin olive oil
- Get Sauce—————————
- Make ready 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Prepare 1/2 stick butter
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup beef broth
We love pairing beef with our pasta, whether it’s in the sauce, or by making meatballs. Ground beef is a great choice for pairing with pasta because it will cook quickly and you don’t have to worry about it getting tough. Your whole family will love this quick, cheesy, pasta dish. Return the skillet to the heat and add the beef broth, tomatoes, and pasta.
Steps to make Pasta and Beef:
- Slice the onion. Cut the carrots. Slice the celery. Set aside.
- Slice the beef and beat it thin and even be consistent on each serving of beef you slice. Take about 1 cup of the meat and chop it up.
- Here they are beaten.
- Season each portion of beef.
- Season both sides.
- Add the beef that is chopped up to a hot deep pan with olive oil in it
- Boil the pasta in the water, salt and oil.
- Now add the sliced garlic, spices, and vegetables, but not the English peas to the meat in the pan. Sauté for 15 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and water add a pinch of kosher salt.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper. If your breadcrumbs are not seasoned then add a bit of kosher salt to the breadcrumbs.
- Coat the beef with the flour then dredge in the egg wash. Then coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Turn as needed.
- Move the beef to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Make a crater in the center of the vegetables. Add the butter.
- Let it melt.
- To the melted butter add the flour and make a Roux. Cook till lightly brown.
- Almost ready for the stock.
- Add the beef stock and make a sauce when smooth add the vegetables.
- Let it thicken.
- Add the pasta and English peas vegetables and sauce.
- Mix well simmer for 10 minutes and cover remove from heat and let rest for 12 minutes.
- Give a stir before serving. Mix well the pasta vegetables and frozen peas.
- Serve the beef with the pasta. I hope you enjoy!!
Stir to coat all of the pasta. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Sneak extra vegetables into your child’s day (and yours too!) with this easy one-skillet pasta recipe. Finely chop mushrooms to resemble the texture of ground beef and stir them into a classic meat sauce for an extra-healthy twist on a dinnertime favorite. Cook pasta according to package directions.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pasta and beef recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com