Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, yakiniku sushi rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yakiniku Sushi Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Yakiniku Sushi Rolls is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook yakiniku sushi rolls using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yakiniku Sushi Rolls:
- Make ready 3 cups (*180 ml cup) Short Grain Sushi Rice
- Prepare 72 ml Rice Vinegar
- Get 60 g Sugar
- Get 1 teaspoon Salt
- Make ready 5-6 Nori (Seaweed Sheets)
- Prepare 1 Carrot
- Take 1/2 bunch Spinach
- Make ready Soy Sauce & Sesame Oil for seasoning Spinach
- Make ready 300 g thinly sliced lean Beef
- Take 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Make ready Yakiniku Sauce of your choice *sweet type recommended, OR use the sauce below
- Make ready
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds *lightly ground
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Get 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Take 1 tablespoon Sugar
Steps to make Yakiniku Sushi Rolls:
- Make Sushi Rice: – Cook Rice as normal and allow it to steam for 10 minutes. Make Sushi Vinegar by mixing Rice Vinegar, Sugar and Salt. Pour it over the HOT rice in the pot, then empty it into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix it well gently and thoroughly, fanning the Rice with a fan or piece of cardboard to help the rice cool quickly. Cover with a damp cloth to stop the rice drying out.
- Fillings: – Cut Carrot into strips and cook in salted water. Wash Spinach, blanch in boiling water, cool in cold water, then drain well. Season lightly with a small amount of Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook Beef slices and season with Yakiniku Sauce. Cook until the sauce is gone, then cool.
- How To Roll: – Place a sheet of Nori on Makisu (bamboo mat). You can try with Plastic Food Wrap or Foil if you don’t have Makisu.
- Spread out cooled Sushi Rice on the Nori sheet. You need to leave some empty space at the end.
- Place some Beef and Carrot strips. Squeeze some Spinach to remove excess liquid, then place on the Beef, then start to roll.
- Lift the nearest end of Makisu and fold over rice and filling, matching the end of the spread rice to the other end, then press. Pull the Makisu end up and roll it, pressing it a couple of times.
- Cut into bite sized pieces with a sharp knife. The knife becomes very sticky, so you need to wipe it frequently with a wet cloth or paper towel.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yakiniku sushi rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com