Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, potato chops#arabic contest. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Chops#Arabic contest is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Potato Chops#Arabic contest is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have potato chops#arabic contest using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Chops#Arabic contest:
- Take 6 big potatoes
- Take 2 big onions
- Take 1/2 kg mince meat
- Get Garlic and ginger paste
- Get Salt n turmeric n garam masala
- Prepare I egg
- Get Oil
- Take Green chillies optional
- Get 1 bunch corriander leaves
Steps to make Potato Chops#Arabic contest:
- Boil the potatoes with salt n mash them
- Take a saucepan n put the mince meat to cook like for samosas. Once it’s dry put in salt n Tumeric.
- Add garlic n ginger paste. After it’s cooked add the onions n corriander n garam masala n green chillies.
- Mix well n keep aside to cool
- Take the mash potatoes n make into patties n put the mince meat inside n fold it in any shape u want
- Put oil in a karai on medium heat. Coat the chop with eggs n fry.
- Enjoy with coconut chutney or tomato sauce
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food potato chops#arabic contest recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com