Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken katsu with curry sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken katsu with curry sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce:
- Prepare For The Curry Sauce:
- Make ready 3 tablespoon curry powder
- Take 1 large onions, sliced
- Prepare 1 carrot, cubed
- Take 1 large potatoes, cubes
- Prepare 1 cup bean
- Take 4 tablespoons flour
- Prepare 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoon vegan worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- Prepare 4 cups water
- Get to taste Salt and papper
- Make ready For the Chicken :
- Get 3 serving chicken breasts fillet
- Prepare 2-3 cups Pablo breadcrumbs
- Prepare 1 cup flour
- Take 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready Oil to fry
Steps to make Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce:
- Season your chicken breast fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- In a plate place your bread crumbs, on a separate plate place the flour and, on another plate, place the beaten eggs. – Dip both sides of the chicken breast fillets on to the flour, then on to the beaten egg then on to the bread crumbs.
- Heat enough oil for shallow frying in a pan, once it reached 180C carefully lower the chicken katsu and cook in medium low heat until golden and crispy. This will take around 6-8 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the breast fillets. Remove from pan then set it aside to cool and crisp down.
- In a pot heat oil in medium heat then sauté onions until its soft. – Add the carrots and potatoes then continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Pour water into the pot, bring it to a boil, Simmer for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft. – Add curry powder, flour, and mix well, then turn heat to low, let it simmer for 10 minutes until curry sauce is thick. Turn heat off.
- Cut chicken breast into sections, place in the side of plate and topped with curry sauce. Serve while hot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken katsu with curry sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com