Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, arabic mutabbal. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Arabic Mutabbal is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Arabic Mutabbal is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook arabic mutabbal using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Mutabbal:
- Get large size Eggplant (baingan)
- Prepare Salt(namak)
- Take garlic cloves(lehsan k jaway)
- Prepare Yogurt(dahi)
- Prepare lemon juice
- Make ready Tahini paste (til ka paste)
Instructions to make Arabic Mutabbal:
- First take one large size egg plant or (baingan) and roast it on stove.(Sb se pehle aik baray size ja baingan lain wash krlain or usko darmiyani anch pr bhoon lain)
- Then remove the skin of eggplant and put the pulp on chopping board and chop it well.(ab baingan ki skin utar k baingan ka gooda chopping board pr rkh achi trha chop krlain)
- Now add this in a bowl and then add finely chopped garlic,yogurt,lemon juice,salt and tahini paste in it and mix it well.(ab baingan k gooday ko kisi bowl mai dal lain or us mai chopped lehsan,dahi,lemon ka rus,namak or tahini paste shamil kr k achi trha mix krain.
- Now put it in a serving platter and add some olive and olive oil on top and serve with khubbus(ab kisi serving bowl Mai dalain or upper se olive oil sal dain).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food arabic mutabbal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com