Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pita bread packet vegetable sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life.
Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? Easy Greek Feta Dip and Sandwich SpreadAmee’s Savory Dish. fresh dill, cherry tomatoes, pita bread, lemon juice, whipped cream. Pita Pocket Sandwich is another fun way of making kids enjoy their meal.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pita bread packet vegetable sandwich using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich:
- Make ready 1 packet pita bread
- Make ready 1/2 kg yoghurt
- Take 1 beetroot julian
- Make ready 1 onion slices
- Make ready 1/2 cabbage shredded
- Get 1 carrot Julian cut
- Take 1 capsicum
- Make ready 1 tomato
- Prepare 4 tbspn lemon juice
- Take 4 tbspn white vinegar
- Prepare for raita
- Take 1 cucumber
- Get leaves Few chopped coriander
- Prepare 2 green chillies
- Prepare 1/2 tspn black pepper powder
- Take Pinch salt
- Prepare for tahini sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 3 garlic cloves
- Make ready 4 tbspn mayonise
- Get 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Get Pinch black pepper powder
And start out your pledge with these easy and delicious Tuna and Chickpea Pita Pocket Sandwiches! They won’t disappoint (I’ve already made this recipe. Pita bread is nothing but a straightforward bread dough recipe where wheat flour, yeast, milk are combined together to form a soft dough. Bake it in the oven or over a cook-top and you will have amazingly soft and.
Steps to make Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich:
- First of all cut all the vegetables in julian cut add in a bowl then add white vinegar and lemon juice in it mix it all together place it aside
- Then make raita in yoghurt add chopped cucumber chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies pinch of salt and black pepper mix it all together
- For tahini sauce in a blender add sesame seeds,garlic,oil,lemon juice and blend it well if it’s thick add 2 tbsp of water then take it out in a bowl then add mayonnaise and mix it all together
- Now assembling cut the pita bread into half make packet first add vegetables,then yoghurt raita then tahini sauce then add tomato pieces cutted into circle and chilli garlic sauce (optional) and enjoy
You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both. In the oven, pitas puff up much more grandly and make softer pockets, but they stay pale-colored and fairly mild-tasting. On the stovetop, you lose some of the impressive puffing, but. Pita is the quintessential bread of Middle Eastern cuisine. It’s a soft, lightly leavened bread that’s similar to naan and flatbread.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pita bread packet vegetable sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com