Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken artichoke pasta bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Check Out Chef Karen’s Homemade Orecchiette Pasta Recipe Today! Reduce heat to medium; in same skillet, add onion and garlic. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken artichoke pasta bake using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake:
- Take 2 lbs. cooked chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts
- Take 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready I box rotini pasta
- Make ready The sauce
- Prepare 1 small can diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons tomato paste
- Make ready 1 cup+ chicken broth
- Prepare 1 yellow onion, diced
- Get Dried oregano, basil, parsley, and rosemary. 1 TSP+ each
- Prepare I TBSP minced garlic
- Make ready I TBSP worechestire sauce
- Make ready Splash white or red wine (optional)
- Take 1 TSP sugar
- Take 1-2 dashes red pepper flakes (optional)
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Prepare Olive oil
- Take The cheese toppjng
- Prepare Shredded mozzarella
- Prepare Fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Take Salt and pepoer
Stir in chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, artichokes, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan and pasta. Add pasta mixture to prepared baking dish. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in the prepared pan. One bite and Wesley said, “This is the best pasta dish you’ve ever made.” The reason he liked it so much he said was that I “didn’t overdo it on the cream sauce.” Had I been making it just for me, I would have loaded it up with cream sauce and cheese and not much else!
Steps to make Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake:
- Dice up the cooked chicken breasts into small, bite size pieces and put in a medium bowl. Season with a little sea salt and pepper or season salt to taste. Add small jar of marinated artichoke hearts including all liquid. Add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan. Mix together, refrigerate while sauce is cooking.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all of the sauce ingredients, mix well adding olive oil as needed and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove sauce from heat.
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on the box until al dente or not fully cooked. The pasta will finish cooking in the next step so you definitely want to undercook the pasta. Drain pasta leaving some of the water, add a little olive oil to keep pasta from sticking 😁
- Drain most of the excess water from the pasta and ombine all ingredients in a large bowl. Oil a deep baking dish, I like using my trusty round, red covered baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and sliced fresh mozzarella, season with a little salt and pepper.
- Bake (uncovered) at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbling and cheese has browned slightly. Carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve adding a dash or two (or ten) of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy! 😋
Remove artichoke hearts from the marinade and place among the chicken cubes. In small bowl combine remaining Parmesan, bread crumbs, paprika, and melted butter. Add Parmesan, Mozzarella/Monterey Jack, salt and pepper, and cayenne pepper. Stir to melt, and if it’s overly thick, splash in chicken broth. Add artichokes and pasta, tossing gently to combine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken artichoke pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com