Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Order Cheesecake online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce:
- Take Cake
- Prepare Cream cheese
- Prepare White sugar
- Take Cake flour
- Prepare Honey
- Make ready Eggs
- Prepare Heavy cream
- Prepare Lemon zest
- Prepare Lemon juice
- Prepare White Rum
- Prepare Sauce
- Take Peach jam
- Prepare Chardonnay
- Get Topping
- Make ready Mint leaves
This classic baked cheesecake is rich and creamy yet light, sweet without being overly sweet. A couple of little but important tips makes this an easy Cheesecake recipe – I think you’ll be surprised! Also, don’t miss the new Strawberry Cheesecake! This is an easy Cheesecake recipe.
Steps to make Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce:
- Cream cheese at room temperature.
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula.
- Add cake flour and mix well.
- Add honey and mix.
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That’s for 4 trays.
- Add heavy cream and mix.
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉).
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking.
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins.
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It’s easy to break.
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator.
- Put peach jam & chardonnay in a bowl.
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan.
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator.
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce & fresh mint leaves!
- “Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce” is also good! Recipe ID : 13303986
Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and set it on a rack to cool. The cheesecake is done when the outer two to three inches look slightly puffed and set, but the inner circle still jiggles (like Jell-O) when you gently shake the. Say hello to your new favorite cheesecake recipe! This is a classic New York cheesecake, baked in the oven. A water bath, plus lots of tips and guidance, help you make the best, silkiest, creamiest cheesecake EVER.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked cheesecake & peach chardonnay sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com