Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ‘oyako-don’ chicken and egg rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
‘Oyako-don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. ‘Oyako-don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ‘oyako-don’ chicken and egg rice bowl using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Oyako-don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 1 Chicken breast
- Make ready 1/2 Onion
- Prepare 1 small portion Scallion
- Take 3 Egg
- Make ready 100 ml ◆Water
- Prepare 70 ml ◆Mirin
- Make ready 30 ml ◆Soy sauce
- Take 1 pinch ◆Dashi stock granules
- Make ready 1 use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice
Steps to make ‘Oyako-don’ Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl:
- Slice the onion thinly against the grain (so the onion to absorb more flavor).
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes.
- Combine the ◆ ingredients and the sliced onion in a frying pan and simmer.
- When the onion is coloured, add the chicken.
- Cook through the chicken, turning over several times.
- Beat two eggs lightly and pour the eggs over the chicken and onion evenly in the frying pan. Cover with a lid to cook through.
- Pour another beaten egg for soft-set eggs and add the scallion for garnish. Bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a bowl of rice and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food ‘oyako-don’ chicken and egg rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com