Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Convenient delivery when you want it. Get groceries, electronics, toys & more delivered. This cookie gets its name from the West Coast Trail on Vancouver Island.
Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Oatmeal Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oatmeal cookies using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Take 1 cup butter, softened
- Make ready 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup white sugar
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1 cup wheat flour
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 3 cups rolled oats
- Take 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Prepare 1 cup dried cherries
- Take 1/4-1/2 cup candied ginger, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Take 1-1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1/2-1 tsp cardamom
- Take 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- Take Tools
- Get convection oven
- Make ready parchment paper
- Take cooling-racks
- Prepare 2 large cookie sheets
- Prepare medium cookie scoop, 5cm (2TBS)
- Get whisk
- Get rubber spatula
Cool: Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes then. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, and beat well. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Add to sugar and egg mixture and mix well.
Instructions to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat convection oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets and place parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flours, spices, salt and baking soda. Stir flour mixture into the creamed butter mixture slowly, adding half of the dry ingredients until nearly integrated. Add the second half of the the dry ingredients until fully incorperated.
- Mix in the oats one cup at a time. Mix in the chocolate chips, dried fruit and pecans one ingredient at a time.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, keep the dough in rounded shape. Gently press slightly flat, if a crispier cookie is desired. You can place two cookies sheets at a time on the middle rack. The cookies do not spred much, so approx 8 cookies can be baked at a time.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take cookie sheets out of the oven and place on the cooling racks. Let the cookies sit on the sheets for 5 minutes, before transfering the cookies directly to the cooling racks.
- Let cookies cool completely and then enjoy!
Beat in the eggs, honey and vanilla. Lightly grease (or line with parchment) two baking sheets, light-colored preferred. Beat together the butter, shortening, sugars, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and vinegar until fairly smooth; a few tiny bits of butter may still show. Oatmeal cookies may appear nutritious compared to other decadent treats, but they still pack plenty of calories. If you are calorie-conscious, check out these healthy cookie recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com