Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hitodama sushi 👻. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hitodama sushi 👻 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Hitodama sushi 👻 is something that I have loved my whole life.
I just wanted to smash some nice characters from some nice people together and picture them having fun time together, so sushi time it was! = Rockville. The best Sushi in Tustin, CA. Here at Sushi Damu – Tustin, CA you’ll experience mouth-watering AYCE Sushi and other delicious Japanese cuisines.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hitodama sushi 👻 using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hitodama sushi 👻:
- Take 150 g or 1 cup Sushi rice
- Take 250 g or 1 3/4cups clean water
- Prepare 3 nori sheets
- Get Sushi bamboo mat
- Prepare 2-3 tsp sriracha sauce (for the outside rice part) you can use tomato sauce if you prefer
- Get Sushi rice mixture
- Prepare 4 Tbsp Mirin
- Get 3 Tbsp Sugar
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Make ready Dipping sauce
- Make ready Soysauce
- Make ready Wasabi
- Prepare Pickle ginger
Enjoy Tel Aviv’s Whether you are on a date, out with friends or just have a nighttime craving for excellent sushi, FU is. Domo Sushi Japanese Restaurant, located at East Setauket, NY. Sushi delivery in Limassol is available for all of these dishes. Moreover, we constantly supplement our menu with new dishes!
Steps to make Hitodama sushi 👻:
- Rinse your sushi rice in cold water a few time until the water is clear to get rid of some starches. Then add about 1 2/3 cup of water. Turn the hop on high heat for 8-10 min. Once the rice is cooking and water start to absorb into the rice turn the heat down to the lowest post and put the lid on. Let it cook for about 5-8 min and turn the heat of. Leave the rice to still cook after turn the heat off for another 10 min.
- Making sushi rice. Mix mirin, vinegar and salt together, stir well until sugar and salt dissolved.
- Transfer your rice into a mixing bowl, ise a wooden spoon stir your rice and break up them a little bit. Then add sushi rice mixture in. Mix well into the rice. Cover up with cling film and leave it to cool down.
- Take about 2/3 of the rice out and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add some sriracha sauce in and mix well. This will be the outter part of the sushi.
- Cut nori sheet into half, then cut one of them into half again.
- Lay nori sheet on a sushi mat. Use a small square part, wet your hand with water so the rice won’t stick on your hand. Put some white sushi rice on top cover up your nori sheet. Then start to roll your rice outward to you. Then try to make then shape of sushi like a tear drop. As the pic below. Leave this aside
- Use a long nori sheet, put some sriracha sushi rice on top and spread them all out but dont cover the rice at the end of nori sheet (about 2cm). Then put the tear drop shape sushi on top. Start roll it outward until top and end connected. Roll into nice round cylinder shape.
- Use a wet knife cut your sushi
- Time to decorate your Hitodama sushi. Use a stroll press onto a piece of ham (this will be for for the cheeks) cut iut some nori sheet for eyes and mouths.
- Assemble time. Add eyes, mouths and cheeks onto each sushi.
- Serve it with soy sauce, wasabi and pickle ginger
It is at Sushi Sama that sushi is prepared with finesse and diligence. Each roll has unique ingredients coming together in harmony. The original names of each item reflect its contents and they have been. Tuna, Yellowtail, Toro, Halibut, Spanish Mackerel, Albercore, Salmon, Scallop. In Japanese folklore, Hitodama (Japanese 人魂; meaning “human soul”) are balls of fire that mainly float in the middle of night.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hitodama sushi 👻 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com