Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pan fried cod. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pan Fried Cod is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pan Fried Cod is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Pan-fried cod has been one of our favorite ways to add a healthy protein to any plate. A Skinless Cod Fillet,Simply fried in olive oil butter and lemon juice. Learn how to cook cod fillets and cod loins with this pan fried cod video recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pan fried cod using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Fried Cod:
- Take 4 Cod Fillets (Tilapia and Flounder also work)
- Get 1 C Corn Meal (Corn Flour works too)
- Take 1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Take 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- Get 2 Tbsp Parsley
- Prepare 1 Tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Get 1 C Italian Dressing
- Prepare 1/4 C Avacado Oil
Flavored simply with spices and olive oil, it’s Here’s a deliciously easy dinner idea that’s full of surprises: pan fried cod! Season each cod fillet on both sides with salt and pepper. Put the flour in a large bowl and stir in the. Spaghetti Squash with Pan Fried CodCooking In Sens.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Cod:
- Marinate fish fillets in the Italian dressing for 1 hour.
- Combine corn meal, old bay, onion powder, parsley, and lemon pepper in a medium bowl.
- Coat fillets in corn meal mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Avocado oil has a higher burn temperature and works better than olive oil for this.
- Place fillets in skillet and cook for approximately 15 minutes. Flip halfway through.
- Serve with a side of lemon wedges and enjoy!
Pan Fried Cod with Crispy Coating as a Quick Weeknight Meal Idea. I swear, this Pan Fried Cod is one of those dishes that I make all the time. In fact, I don’t know why it took me so long to put on the. Lay the cod on a piece of kitchen paper to remove any excess moisture. Heat a frying pan to a high heat, add the oil, then the.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pan fried cod recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com