Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy gratin with new onions and marscapone cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Gratin with New Onions and Marscapone Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Gratin with New Onions and Marscapone Cheese is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy gratin with new onions and marscapone cheese using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Gratin with New Onions and Marscapone Cheese:
- Make ready 2 medium Sweet new harvest onions
- Get 70 grams Mascarpone
- Prepare 1 Salt and pepper
- Get 1 Vegetable oil for frying
- Get 1 Parsley to taste
Steps to make Easy Gratin with New Onions and Marscapone Cheese:
- Slice the new onions into thin rounds and stir-fry with salt, pepper, and oil.
- Cover with a lid and sweat covered over low heat.
- Cook until thick.
- Transfer Step 3 into a heatproof container, top with marscapone cheese, and bake in an oven.
- When the marscapone cheese has browned, it’s ready! Top as you like with parsley.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy gratin with new onions and marscapone cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com