Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike’s garden fresh melody. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike’s Garden Fresh Melody is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mike’s Garden Fresh Melody is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike’s garden fresh melody using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Garden Fresh Melody:
- Take ● For The Garden Fresh Melody
- Make ready + Golden Baby Potatoes [left whole but halved if needed]
- Take + Red Baby Potatoes [left whole but halved if needed]
- Get Medium Vidalia Onion [quartered]
- Get Medium Red Onion [quartered]
- Take Fresh Mushrooms [sliced]
- Make ready Baby Carrots [halved]
- Get LG Stalk Fresh Sliced Celery
- Prepare LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced]
- Get Fresh Parsley Leaves
- Make ready Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- Take Fresh Thyme Leaves [fine minced]
- Get LG Sprig Fresh Rosemary [fine minced]
- Make ready Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare Fresh Cracked Sea Salt
- Take Herbs De Provonce
- Get Red Pepper Flakes
- Take Garlic Olive Oil
- Make ready Quality White Wine
- Prepare Chicken Stock [only if needed at 30 minutes in]
- Make ready ● For The Garnishments
- Make ready Fresh Parsley
- Prepare Fresh Chives
- Prepare ● For The Optional Incorperations [add directly to pan]
- Take Thick Chicken Strips
- Make ready Sliced Sausage
- Get Thick Beef Strips
- Get Thick Pork Chops
- Prepare ● For The Kitchen Equipment
- Get Tinfoil Sheets
- Make ready LG Disposable Aluminum Pan
Steps to make Mike’s Garden Fresh Melody:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Chop all vegetables and herbs and coat with olive oil. Add wine as well.
- Seal pan tightly with tin foil. Bake for 60 minutes stirring once at 30 minutes and covering again. Add cherry tomatoes and/or chicken broth if needed at your 30 minute mark. Check carrots for doneness. They’re your best indicator.
- At 60 minutes uncover, stir and bake for 10 additional minutes to burn off fluids.
- Know this dish makes for excellent lunches the following day.
- Plate and garnish dish with fresh chopped chives and fresh parsley. Also, slice your meats in thin strips if opting for them. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike’s garden fresh melody recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com