Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, curry rice with fried chicken and plantain. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Curry rice with fried chicken and plantain is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Curry rice with fried chicken and plantain is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Place chicken drumsticks in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. It is yummy, healthy and colorful. But today, I will share a slightly fancier fried rice with you, with chicken and veggies, cooked with curry and oyster sauce.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook curry rice with fried chicken and plantain using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry rice with fried chicken and plantain:
- Prepare 2 cups rice
- Make ready Small bunch of scent leaf
- Prepare 1/2 spoon camerooun pepper
- Prepare 1/2 kg chicken
- Make ready 2 ripe plantain
- Make ready Salt
- Take Onion
- Make ready 1/4 groundnut oil
- Get 2 Maggi cubes
- Take 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Prepare 1 sachet seasoning
For the rice and peas, heat the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the spring onions and garlic. Add the coconut milk and bring To serve, place the chicken onto serving plates with some rice and peas, a few slices of plantain and a spoonful of salsa. Raw Plantains are a low glycemic source of carbohydrate and full of nutrition. Aratikaya as its known in Andhra is a regular everyday vegetable in S.
Instructions to make Curry rice with fried chicken and plantain:
- Boil rice for 10mins rinse off and wash with clean water.slice plantain
- Place a dry pan on fire add groundnut oil allow tfor 5mins and add the plantain one after the other.
- Onces is brown remove.boil chicken with Maggi,onion,salt and thyme.
- Then fry with the groundnut oil.
- Place hot water on fire onces it boils add the rice as the rice starts boiling add Maggi,salt,groundnut oil,onions and pepper.
- Cover it and allow to boil onces d food is about drying add the sliced scent leaf.allow to dry.food is ready.
Then add the fried raw plantain slices in the curd mixture and toss well. Squeeze little lime juice and toss once again. Switch off the flame and serve hot. This Curry Fried Rice is packed full of flavor. Easy to make and gluten free.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food curry rice with fried chicken and plantain recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com