Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, for charaben (decorative bentos) – super mario. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
For Charaben (Decorative Bentos) – Super Mario is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. For Charaben (Decorative Bentos) – Super Mario is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have for charaben (decorative bentos) – super mario using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make For Charaben (Decorative Bentos) – Super Mario:
- Get 1 Hot cooked white rice
- Prepare 1 Salmon furikake (I recommend the soft type)
- Prepare 1 Colorful furikake (decofuri) – or use ketchup instead
- Take 1 Sliced cheese (or kamaboko)
- Make ready 1 Nori seaweed
- Take 1 Red wiener sausage (or use crabsticks instead)
Steps to make For Charaben (Decorative Bentos) – Super Mario:
- Mix the salmon furikake into a bit more than half the rice. Take out about 1 teaspoon worth of rice for later, and wrap the rest in plastic wrap to form the face shape.
- Make the ears and nose with the reserved rice from Step 1.
- Mix the decofuri into the rest of the rice, and form it into a cap and brim to fit the face shaped rice ball from Step 1.
- Make the edge of the cap brim thinner and the base thicker.
- Combine the face and cap and fix them together firmly by pressing them over the plastic wrap. The seams will be hidden, so don’t worry if they’re a bit wobbly.
- Add the cap brim to the rice ball and tidy up the shape.
- Put the rice ball in a bento box, and put the ears on.
- Cut out the facial features and hair from nori seaweed. Layer 2 sheets of nori to cut out the eyebrows, eyes and face.
- Cut oval shapes out of the sliced cheese, and fix them to the face with pieces of pasta. Stick on the nori parts from Step 7.
- Fix the nose on with a piece of pasta.
- Cut a circle out of the sliced cheese, and cut off the bottom. Cut out the letter M from the red skin of the sausage. Stick the cheese and the M on the cap and it’s done.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food for charaben (decorative bentos) – super mario recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com