Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken mandi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Mandi is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Mandi is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken mandi using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mandi:
- Take Ingredients for Mandi Masala 15 gm Whole Coriander
- Prepare 15 gm Whole Black Pepper 15 gm Fennel seeds
- Make ready 15 gm Whole Cumin 6 Black Cardamom
- Make ready pieces Small Cardamom 4 pieces Cinnamon
- Prepare 4 pieces Javatri
- Make ready Ingredients of chicken Mandi
- Get 3 tbsp Mandi Masala 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Get 3 tbsp Lemon Juice 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Get 1 tbsp Red Chilli Crushed 1 tbsp Degi Mirch
- Take 1 bone chicken cut in 8 piece 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Make ready 1/2 Onion 20 gm Raisins
- Take 20 gm Cashew 6 Green Chilli
- Prepare Salt (As Needed) 600 gm Rice
- Get water (As Needed) 1 tbsp whole cumin
- Take 1/4 tsp Red Food Colour
Steps to make Chicken Mandi:
- Directions for Mandi Masala: – In a pan, add whole coriander, whole black pepper, whole fennel seeds, Whole Cumin, Star Anise, Black Cardamoms, Small Cardamoms, Cinnamon, and cook these for a while.
- Now add these all ingredients in the grinder and grind them well until they changed into powder form. Mandi Masala is ready
- Directions for chicken Mandi – 1- In a bowl, add mandi masala, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli crushed, degi mirch and mix them well. The mixture is ready.
- Now, in another bowl, add chicken, above prepared mixture and mix them well, then keep in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours. – In a bowl add water, guard rice & soak for 20 minutes 4- In a pan, add cooking oil, onion and cook until light brown
- Now, add raisins, cashew, green chilli, whole cumin, water, salt and bring to boil – Now, add salt, rice and simmer for 10-12 minutes on low flame until water remains a little
- Put whole chicken roast in a steamer & steam the chicken – 7- Now, pan roast the chicken by adding some cooking oil in a pan – 8- Now, in a pot, add rice, roasted chicken, red food colour then simmer it for 2-3 minutes
- Ut roasted chicken in this pan place the aluminium foil basket in the center of the pot with ember and cooking oil/butter, then cover it for 2 minutes
- Your Chicken Mandi now ready to serve
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken mandi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com