Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
· One-Pot Beef & Pepper Stew Recipe -I’m a fan of green veggies. If it’s green, it belongs in my hearty beef stew. We serve it with buttered French bread. · Naanwich Naan Wraps with Homemade Cucumber Raita Recipe.
Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- Prepare 1 cup sour cream(not a fan of yogurt)
- Get 1 cup fine diced peeled cucumber
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh minced mint
- Take 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- Make ready 2 large garlic cloves pressed
- Prepare Justice of 1 lemon(or to taste)
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 1 lb lean ground beef or lamb
- Prepare 1 small onion fine diced
- Take 1 medium golden delicious apple fine chopped (wait to chop it before it goes in the beef mixture)
- Prepare 1/2 cup raisins
- Make ready 2 tbsp curry powder
- Take 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Get 4 tbsp butter
- Get Pack pita, but I use the new half pita pockets
It can be fabricated into steaks, which benefit from tenderization or marination, but is commonly roasted and sliced for Roast Beef. Line insides of pita pockets with spinach. Add roast beef, tomato and onion. Two sandwich halves may easily fit into your personal meal plan.
Steps to make Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- Mix the first 7 ingredient and set in the fridge so the flavors marry
- Add the onion and ground beef to a skillet until the beef is cooked through. Add the apples, raisin, curry powder, brown sugar, 4 tbsp of butter and salt and cook until the apple are soft
This sauce would also be good drizzled over a sliced tomato salad and grilled or broiled fish. Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce please. Combine cucumber and vinegar in a medium bowl; toss well. For sauce: In a small bowl, stir together yogurt and cucumber. Cover and chill until serving time.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com