Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy crock pot low sodium chili. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy crock pot low sodium chili using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili:
- Get 1 lb Ground Beef
- Make ready 24 oz Jar Salsa
- Prepare 1 can Chili Beans (seems to be kidney beans in chili sauce)
- Take 8 oz Chopped Peppers
- Prepare 8 oz Chopped Onions
- Take 1 envelope Mrs Dash(R) no sodium Chili Seasoning
- Take 2 tbsp Brown Sugar (optional or to taste)
Instructions to make Easy Crock Pot Low Sodium Chili:
- Brown ground beef and drain fat.
- Add salsa, pepper, onion and seasoning package to crock pot.
- Start crock pot on high and after half hour add ground beef.
- After first hour switch crock pot to low and add brown sugar.
- Cook at least 4 hours.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy crock pot low sodium chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com