Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, matcha red bean braided bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Matcha red bean braided bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Matcha red bean braided bread is something which I have loved my entire life.
Find Deals on Red Bean Bread in Groceries on Amazon. Matcha Green Tea Milk Bread with Azuki Red Bean Filling. You can’t go wrong with matcha and red bean.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have matcha red bean braided bread using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha red bean braided bread:
- Take 100 g red bean and 80g sweetener (for red bean paste)
- Take 250 g bread flour
- Get 300 ml warm water (can try from 280g then slowly add to prevent watery dough)
- Get 5 g dried yeast
- Take 20 g oil
- Get 20 g sweetener
- Prepare 3/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp matcha powder
The bread is stuffed with mochi and red bean paste filling. This adds a sweetness and a chewy texture to the bread. While the matcha flavor remains, the red bean paste covers its bitterness. As you all know, red bean and matcha is always the best combo for desserts.
Steps to make Matcha red bean braided bread:
- Boil red bean, throw boiling water away as soon as water boil
- Add cold water and keep simmering until soft
- Add sweetener and keep simmering until water is almost gone
- Blend all of the dough ingredients except matcha
- Knead well (put some flour on table surface to prevent stick)
- Divide dough into two and add matcha powder into one of it
- Wait for it to ferment until double its size (around an hour)
- Divide both of the dough into two pieces (get 2 white 2 green dough) and roll out
- Place one white dough at the bottom, then red bean, then one green dough, then red bean, then one white dough, then one green dough
- Cut dough into 6-8 pieces and slash two lines then braid the dough
- Ferment again until almost double its size
- Bake at 180c or 350F for 20mins
Matcha Milk Bread – Light and fluffy pull-apart Japanese bread that is easy to make! This milk bread recipe uses the tangzhong roux method with a touch of matcha! I’m back with another version of my ever popular Hokkaido Milk Bread recipe! This version has been popping around my head for a while because I thought that. I love any type of fresh bread.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food matcha red bean braided bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com