Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, olive garden copycat bread sticks. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Let any left over cool and store in an airtight container. This weekend I tried the copycat olive garden breadsticks for a first time and now the whole family love them! They can be a perfect choice for a picnic outside the city or just for an afternoon with the kids in the garden.
Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have olive garden copycat bread sticks using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks:
- Get Yeast Ingredients
- Get 6 oz Warm Water
- Get 1 tsp Active Dry Yeast
- Make ready 1/2 tsp sugar
- Get 1 Tb Vegetable Oil
- Take Dry Bread Ingredients
- Make ready 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get Garlic Butter Ingredients
- Take 1/4 cup Salted Butter Melted
- Make ready To Taste Garlic Salt
These Homemade Breadsticks are an Olive Garden copycat recipe but SO MUCH BETTER! Soft and fluffy breadsticks with a garlic butter crust that are absolutely irresistible! This post may contain affiliate links. I kind of really like all recipes from Olive Garden.
Instructions to make Olive Garden Copycat Bread Sticks:
- Add all of the Yeast ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes.
- Mix the dry bread ingredients in a large bowl.
- Once yeast mixture has finished it’s 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry bread ingredients and stir.
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together.
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered with a damp towel for 20 minutes to begin rising.
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered with a damp towel for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again.
- Remove bread once risen and divide into 12 equal portions. Roll the dough out into 8 inch long sticks and place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Once all bread sticks are shaped and placed on your baking sheet, place the sheet in a warm area covered with a damp towel and rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Once ready, place bread sticks in oven and bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops are very lightly golden.
- Remove the bread sticks from oven when finished, spread the butter and sprinkle garlic salt on top, and serve!
Come for the pasta, stay for the breadsticks. Olive Garden certainly knows how to keep diners coming back, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make some of their top recipes at home. This is an awesome copycat Olive Garden breadsticks recipe that you can make from scratch at home! These beauties take more time to rise than my go-to breadsticks, but it is fun to change it up every once in a while. The thing I love above these homemade breadsticks is that all of the ingredients are quite simple – you could probably just whip these.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food olive garden copycat bread sticks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com