Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, arabic biryani -chicken maqlooba. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Arabic Biryani -Chicken Maqlooba is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Arabic Biryani -Chicken Maqlooba is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have arabic biryani -chicken maqlooba using 23 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Biryani -Chicken Maqlooba:
- Make ready Chicken with bones
- Take Basmati rice
- Take medium sized Potatoes
- Take medium sized Carrots
- Take Capsicum
- Prepare medium sized Tomatoes
- Get medium sized Eggplant or Brinjal
- Make ready big sized Onion thinly sliced
- Get medium sized Onion cbopped
- Get Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare Coriander seeds
- Prepare Cumin seeds
- Prepare black Peppercorns
- Take long 2 Cinnamon sticks
- Get black Cardamoms
- Get small piece of Nutmeg (Jaifal)
- Prepare small piece of Mace (Javitri)
- Take cloves
- Prepare Olive oil+ more to fry chicken & veggies
- Make ready Ghee
- Make ready Soya sauce
- Get Paprika/ Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare Salt
Instructions to make Arabic Biryani -Chicken Maqlooba:
- Cut and clean chicken in big pieces.(Skin on)
- Clean and soak rice for an hour.
- Clean and slice all vegetables in thin round slices.
- Heat a pan and dry roast together coriander seeds, cumin powder, black cardamom, black pepper corns, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg and mace.
- Grind them together in a grinder to make powder.
- Heat 1&1/2 tablespoon of oil in a big saucepan.
- Splatter cinnamon sticks, cloves and some black pepper corns.
- Add 2 chopped onions and fry until light golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Add salt and spice powder prepared before.
- Saute for few seconds and then add 1 litre of hot water.
- When stock starts boiling, cover and cook in medium heat until chicken cooks completely.
- Heat a non stick pan and little olive oil and fry the sliced vegetables in batches.
- Keep the fried veggies in a big dish.
- When chicken cooks completely remove from stock carefully with a tong and place in a dish.
- Now add the soaked and drained rice to the stock. Add hot water if necessary to cook the rice.
- Cook the rice till done in medium low heat.
- Rub the cooked chicken pieces with soya sauce and paprika or kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Pan fry the chicken pieces with little oil. Keep.aside.
- When rice cooks completely, take out half of the rice in a bowl.
- Put half of the chicken and vegetable pieces over the rice.
- Now arrange half of the rice(which kept int he bowl) over the chicken and vegetables and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Now again make the second layer of veggies and chicken.
- Lastly arrange the remaining rice over the chicken-veggies layer and 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Cover and cook in low heat for about 15 minutes.
- At the time of serving stir carefully and lightly with a flat spoon.
- Serve hot with a bowl of yoghurt or raita.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food arabic biryani -chicken maqlooba recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com