Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, teriyaki chicken big mac. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have teriyaki chicken big mac using 31 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac:
- Get Sauce:
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Tomato Ketchup,
- Prepare Wasabi, 1 TBSP Adjust To Preference
- Get 2 TBSP Soy Sauce,
- Make ready Teriyaki Sauce:
- Get 6 TBSP Sake,
- Prepare 6 TBSP Mirin,
- Prepare 3 TBSP Light Muscovado Sugar,
- Get 6 TBSP Soy Sauce,
- Make ready Teriyaki Glaze:
- Get Slurry, Cornstarch 1/4 TSP + Water 1/2 TSP
- Get Teriyaki Sauce, 1/2 Recipe
- Take 1/4 Inch Ginger Grated,
- Get 1 Clove Garlic Frated,
- Take Chicken Patties:
- Prepare 1/2 Inch Ginger,
- Make ready 250 g Chicken Breast Skinless Boneless,
- Prepare 250 g Chicken Thigh Skinless Boneless,
- Take 1 TSP Worcestershire Sauce,
- Get 3 TBSP Teriyaki Sauce,
- Get 3 TBSP Panko Japanese Bread Crumb,
- Make ready 3 TBSP Cornstarch,
- Make ready 1 Egg Lightly Beaten,
- Make ready Pinch Sea Salt,
- Get Pinch Black Pepper,
- Prepare Sesame Oil, For Cooking
- Get Pinch Nori Flakes,
- Prepare Burgers:
- Make ready 4 Pineapple Fresh Cored And Sliced Into Rings / Canned,
- Make ready 4 Big Mac Style Burger Buns,
- Take Onion Jam, 1 Recipe
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/08/26/Burger-Buns for the big mac style burger buns recipe.
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/09/02/Onion-Jam for the onion jam recipe.
- Prepare the sauce. – – In a small bowl, add ketchup, wasabi and soy sauce. – – Stir to combine well. – – Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
- Prepare the teriyaki sauce. – – In a sauce pot over medium heat, add in sake, mirin and sugar. – – Stir to dissolve the sugar. Stir, stir, stir. – – Once bubbles start to form, add in soy sauce. – – Stir to combine well.
- Bring it up to a slow simmer. – – As soon as the sauce coats the back of your spoon, remove from heat. – – Transfer half of the sauce into a bowl. – – Retain the other half in the pot.
- Prepare the teriyaki glaze. – – In a small bowl, add cornstarch and water. – – Stir to combine well and set aside. – – In the same pot, add ginger and garlic. – – Bring it up to a simmer.
- Add in the slurry. – – Stir to combine well. – – Bring it up to a simmer. – – Simmer for about 1 min. – – As soon as the sauce coats the back of your spoon, remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare the chicken patties. – – Finely grate the ginger. – – Squeeze the grated ginger with your hand to juice out the ginger juice. – – Set aside.
- If you have a meat grinder, grind chicken as per manufacturer’s instructions. – – If you do not have a meat grinder, coarsely dice the chicken and add into a blender. – – Blitz until the chicken is coarsely ground. – – Transfer into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, panko, cornstarch, egg, salt, pepper and the ginger juice. – – Light mix to combine well. – – Do not over mix. – – Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge to marinade for at least 4 hrs.
- If you have a burger patties press, grease the press lightly with sesame oil. – – Scoop and weigh the chicken mixture onto the press and form them into patties. – – You should have 8 equal patties.
- If you do not have a burger patties press, you can use English muffin rings. – – Divide the chicken mixture into 8 equal size. with a weighing scale. – – Grease the muffin rings with sesame oil. – – In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in 2 TBSP of sesame oil.
- Once the oil is heated up, place the muffin rings into the skillet. – – Scoop the chicken mixture into the muffin rings, gently press with a back of a spoon to from into a patty. – – If your skillet is large enuff, you can cook 2 patties at 1 go.
- Once the chicken is about half way cooked, you can unmold the muffin rings easily. – – Flip the patties. They should be lightly crisped browned and lightly charred. – – Brush the patties with some teriyaki sauce. – – Drizzle in some more sesame oil, tilt the skillet and baste the chicken with all the liquid.
- Once bottom is lightly crisped browned and lightly charred, remove from heat and transfer onto a plate. – – Immediately, sprinkle some nori flakes over the top. – – Repeat the steps for the remaining patties.
- Assemble the burgers. – – In the a griddle medium heat, add in pineapple slices. – – You can use the same skillet, but I prefer some grilled marks on my pineapples. – – Brush the pineapples with teriyaki sauce.
- Once bottom is lightly charred, flip. – – Brush with more teriyaki sauce. – – Cook until bottom is lightly charred. – – Remove from heat and set aside.
- Slice the burger bun into 3 tiers. – – In a skillet over medium heat, toast the burger buns until light charred. – – Remove from heat and set aside. – – Place bottom burger bun on a working surface. – – Spread the ketchup wasabi sauce on the bottom bun.
- Place a chicken patty over the top. – – Drizzle some of that teriyaki glaze over the chicken. – – Follow by the grilled pineapple, onion jam and the middle tier of the bun.
- Spread with some more ketchup wasabi sauce. – – Place another chicken patty over the top. – – Drizzle some more of that teriyaki glaze over the chicken. – – Follow by the onion jam.
- Spread the ketchup wasabi sauce on the top bun. – – Place the top bun over the top to finish the burger. – – Repeat the steps for the remaining burgers. – – Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food teriyaki chicken big mac recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com