Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, japanese roasted miso salmon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Roasted Miso Salmon is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Japanese Roasted Miso Salmon is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook japanese roasted miso salmon using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Roasted Miso Salmon:
- Take 2 piece salmon(250g)
- Take 2 piece cabbage
- Get 1/2 onion
- Take 10 cm white spring onio
- Take 2 pieces sliced lemon
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Mirin(sweet seasoning Sake)
- Get 2 tablespoon Miso(soybean paste)
- Prepare 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Dashi powder(Japanese fish bouillon powder)
Instructions to make Japanese Roasted Miso Salmon:
- Shred cabbage, onion and spring onion.
- Prepare cooking paper. Put shredded cabbage and onion.
- Put salmon, spring onion and sliced lemon on it.
- Mix well all the seasoning and put mixed sauce.
- Wrap and fold both side.
- Heat on a pan with low heat for 15 minutes until done.
- Today’s dinner.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food japanese roasted miso salmon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com