Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, homemade shawarma/pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Shawarma/pita Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Homemade Shawarma/pita Bread is something which I have loved my whole life.
Procedure: try to follow my video for procedure, make sure to follow the exact ingredients. PLS SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL HOMEMADE PITA/ SHAWARMA BREAD. #emaanscuisine Here you can learn how to make Pita Bread or Shawarma Bread at home with very easy recipe. You can make these bread without oven.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade shawarma/pita bread using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Shawarma/pita Bread:
- Get 4 cup flour
- Make ready 1 and 1/2 tbsp yeast
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp sugar
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Take 1 and 1/2 cups lukewarm water
Is it worth making pita at home? Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old. Warm, fragrant home-baked pita is obviously superior, and there’s a bit of a thrill when the breads puff up in the oven. And once you get the hang of it, it’s not difficult.
Steps to make Homemade Shawarma/pita Bread:
- In a large bowl, add flour and yeast. Mix well.
- Then add water and knead. Then add sugar. Knead again. Then add salt. Knead to form a smooth dough. Then add oil and knead again.
- Let the dough rise for 1-1.5 hrs in a warm place.
- After the dough has risen, punch it to release air. Knead again into a soft ball. And make small balls out of it.
- Cover the small dough balls and leave them for 15 mins to rise.
- One by one, roll out the dough balls into small sized, thick breads. Cover and leave for 10 minutes mins.
- Preheat the tawa, take one bread and lay it flat on the tawa, on a low to medium flame.
- When 1 side turns brown, then flip to the other side. The bread will also puff up.
- When both sides are done, remove from heat and serve with fillings.
And also because this recipe was inspired by a cauliflower shawarma recipe I saw in a recent special issue of Saveur, and if they got away with. So when I knew I wanted something (gf) to stuff this delicious cauliflower into. I revisited one of my older recipes for a homemade pita. Super delicious recipe for homemade Pita Bread. This recipe have a step-by-step guide and contains very important information to receive the best result.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade shawarma/pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com