Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, for your bento! lightly-flavored stewed shrimp. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For Your Bento! Lightly-Flavored Stewed Shrimp is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. For Your Bento! Lightly-Flavored Stewed Shrimp is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook for your bento! lightly-flavored stewed shrimp using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make For Your Bento! Lightly-Flavored Stewed Shrimp:
- Get 10 to 12 Prawns (black tiger variety)
- Prepare 200 ml ★Japanese dashi stock
- Prepare 50 ml ★ Sake
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp ★ Sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp ★ Salt
Steps to make For Your Bento! Lightly-Flavored Stewed Shrimp:
- (The night before) Without peeling the shrimp, de-vein by pulling the vein through the sections of the shell, rinse, and pat dry.
- Boil the ★ ingredients in a pot, leaving on the shells, add the shrimp and simmer for 3 minutes, removing any scum that may rise to the surface (I used an 18 cm pot for 12 shrimp.)
- Remove from heat, and let rest in the broth. Once it has cooled down, chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- (The following day) Remove the shells and legs from the shrimp, and pack into your bento.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food for your bento! lightly-flavored stewed shrimp recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com