Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hot dogs with baked potato buns. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hot dogs with baked potato buns is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Hot dogs with baked potato buns is something which I have loved my entire life.
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Remove them from the oven, and brush them with melted butter, if desired. Transfer the buns to a rack to cool.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook hot dogs with baked potato buns using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot dogs with baked potato buns:
- Prepare 2 large baking potatoes, washed, pricked and nuked til done
- Take 4 hot dogs, I like the uncured beef
- Get Shredded cheese of choice, lots of it
- Take Bacon bits, I chopped up some I had leftover
- Make ready 1/2 an Onion diced small
- Make ready Butter
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Take Sour cream
Potato salad and baked baked beans were done, and instead of frying hamburgers and making yet another mess to clean up, decided to try this recipe for hot dogs using the air fryer. Seriously, I don’t know that you get that much more flavor grilling hot dogs, and it’s doubtful I’ll even bother again. Oh, I forgot to put the hot dogs in the picture, so here’s a picture. Side dishes for hot dogs don’t have to be lazy (or particularly difficult).
Steps to make Hot dogs with baked potato buns:
- Cut your cooked potatoes lengthwise in half. Lay cut side down and spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Flip back over and fluff a little with a fork. Lay the halves cut side up in your air fryer, or if you don’t have that, on a sheet pan. Be sure if you’re using your oven to preheat to 400.
- Put a good pat of butter on each potato half and season. Press one hot dog into each half. On top of that, sprinkle the onion. And on that load on the cheese. Sprinkle with bacon and cook on about 325 for 10-12 minutes.if you’re using your oven, cook til melty and golden.
- Top with sour cream and green onions if you like.
Instead of serving bags of chips at your next cookout, try one of our easy hot dog sides. From tried-and-true essentials (like Classic Potato Salad, Quick Pickled Slaw, or Grilled Corn on the Cob) to new favorites (have you tried our Creamy Cucumber Salad?! It sounds weird, but it’s absolutely delicious), look no. They’re fun to dip in ketchup, mustard or ranch dressing. The dressed-up dog recipe comes kid-tested from the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com