Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, brussel sprout salad with bacon and blue cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Warm Blue Cheese and Bacon. Brussels sprouts roasted until crispy then topped with crumbled blue cheese and crispy bacon. This is a hearty, comforting and wonderfully flavorful winter side dish.
Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brussel sprout salad with bacon and blue cheese using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese:
- Prepare 6 tbs olive oil
- Get 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- Make ready 4 tsp maple syrup
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp pepper
- Take 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Make ready 6 cups brussel sprouts-shredded
- Make ready 3 cups parsley chopped
- Take 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Prepare 4 tbs minced red onion
- Get 5 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
It’s quick, festive, and so delicious. Shredded brussels sprouts, nutty manchego cheese, toasted hazelnuts, and juicy pomegranates, all tossed with a warm cider vinaigrette that’s sweet and tangy. Every bite is bursting with flavor! I mean, this is not your typical salad, and to be honest, it is more of a side dish than a salad.
Steps to make Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese:
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In another bowl, toss together the shredded brussel sprouts with the parsley. I used my Ninja to shred the brussel sprouts.
- Now add the blue cheese crumbles, cranberries, onion and bacon bits to the brussel sprout and parsley. Toss well.
- Add the olive oil mixture to the brussel sprout and coat well.
This is a warm salad with all the fixins. There are caramelized brussels sprouts, apples, pecans, crispy bacon, blue cheese and the sweetest, savoriest caramel apple vinaigrette that can be kind of addicting. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with walnuts and blue cheese is a simple but stunning low carb fall side dish. Elevate your weeknight dinners with this easy side dish or surprise your holiday guests with this classy keto Brussels sprout recipe. These brussels sprouts with apples and blue cheese make a regular appearance on our weeknight table and holiday celebrations because they’re just that good.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food brussel sprout salad with bacon and blue cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com