Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef rice bowl – gyudon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Rice Bowl – Gyudon is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef Rice Bowl – Gyudon is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beef rice bowl – gyudon using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Rice Bowl – Gyudon:
- Get 1/2 pound beef
- Take 1 white onion
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 tablespoon oil
- Make ready 2 teaspoons sugar
- Prepare 2 tablespoons sake
- Prepare 2 tablespoons mirin
- Take 2 tablespoons dashi stock
- Get 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 2 cups cooked rice
- Take 1 green onion
- Make ready pickled ginger
Steps to make Beef Rice Bowl – Gyudon:
- Cut the onions and beef into thin slices.
- Heat the oil in wide skillet over medium high heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook until the onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the beef cook until browned.
- Add the sugar, sake, mirin, dashi and soy sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer until most of the liquid is gone.
- Scramble the eggs in a small bowl. Add the egg to the pan. Cook for a few minutes until the egg is just cooked.
- Place the beef and egg on top of steamed rice and pour desired amount of sauce. Top with pickled red ginger and green onion.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef rice bowl – gyudon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com