Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy prawn ‘korokke’. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Prawn ‘Korokke’ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Prawn ‘Korokke’ is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy prawn ‘korokke’ using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Prawn ‘Korokke’:
- Get 5-6 Large Potatoes *dry & fluffy types are better
- Take 200-250 g Prawns (Raw OR Cooked)
- Prepare 1 Onion *finely chopped, save 2 tablespoons
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Butter
- Make ready 1/4 cup Japanese Mayonnaise
- Make ready 1/4 cup Frozen Peas & Corn
- Get Salt & White Pepper
- Make ready Flour
- Prepare Egg(s)
- Make ready Panko Bread Crumbs
- Take Vegetable Oil for deep frying
Steps to make Creamy Prawn ‘Korokke’:
- Clean the Raw Prawns and cut into 1cm pieces. If you use Cooked Prawns, simply cut them into 1cm pieces and set aside.
- Heat Butter in a frying pan and cook Onion and Garlic until soft, then add Raw Prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes until the prawns are cooked through. Season with Salt and Pepper. *If you use Cooked Prawns, you need to cook only Onion and Garlic.
- Meanwhile, peel Potatoes and cut into small pieces. Cook in salted water until soft. Drain very well and mash.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, prawn mixture (OR onion mixture and cut prawn pieces), Frozen Peas and Corn, saved finely chopped onion and Japanese Mayonnaise, season with Salt & Pepper, then let it cool.
- Now you need a plate or baking tray. Divide the mixture and make round patties. Place them on the plate or baking tray, and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours so that the patties become firm for easier handling.
- Coat with Flour, then dip in lightly whisked Egg(s) to coat, and finally coat with Panko Crumbs.
- Heat deep frying Oil to around 180℃ and fry the patties for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. I recommend to serve with ‘Tonkatsu’ Sauce OR Tartar Sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy prawn ‘korokke’ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com