Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped enoki mushroom pita sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Enoki Mushroom Pita Sandwich is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bacon Wrapped Enoki Mushroom Pita Sandwich is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bacon wrapped enoki mushroom pita sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Enoki Mushroom Pita Sandwich:
- Get 8 slice bacon
- Prepare 1 packages enoki mushroom
- Prepare 1 tbsp any bbq sauce
- Make ready Tomato Baked bean
- Get 4 small cherry tomato
- Prepare 1 can Baked bean
- Make ready 1 tbsp Of bbq sauce
Steps to make Bacon Wrapped Enoki Mushroom Pita Sandwich:
- Wash and trim the root of enoki mushroom then set aside
- Put the bacon with 1/4 cup of hot water and let it simmer for 10 minutes till the water evaporated then off the heat
- Put some enoki in the middle of bacon and wrap fasten with toothpick
- Brush some bbq sauce on the bacon and broil it for about 10 minutes or longer till bacon are cook and crispy
- Enjoy it with Buttered Pita bread with some thinly slice green Apple as it is or TOP up with (some cooked warm baked beans with some tomato and 1 tbsp Of bbq sauce)
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bacon wrapped enoki mushroom pita sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com