Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, 韓式泡菜炒飯 kimchi fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Fried rice is something hard to resist, especially for Asian I guess. Fried Chicken with Kimchi Fried Rice 炸雞配泡菜炒飯. placeholder text.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 韓式泡菜炒飯 kimchi fried rice using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE:
- Get – rice
- Take – pork / chicken / beef bulgogi
- Make ready – kimchi
- Make ready – eggs
Steps to make 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE:
- Cook rice the day before / or / on the same day but earlier.. In order to cool the rice before frying
- Heat some oil on pan, stir fry bulgogi
- Once bulgogi meat is about 80% to 90% cooked, add in rice
- Stir fry well to mix bulgogi and rice properly
- Add in kimchi and continue to stir fry (I used Gana kimchi – personally feel that it’s more delicious that bibigo’s despite that bibigo is more well known)
- Adjust taste using fish sauce / soy sauce
- Use separate pan to cook sunny Side up (or if you want to use the same pan, you may cook the egg first before cooking the bulgogi 😉😉)
- Garnish with dried parsley and enjoy!! 😋😋
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 韓式泡菜炒飯 kimchi fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com